2005 Simplicity Calendar
Now free with a newsletter subscription.
You long to simplify your life, but something comes up. You
always feel behind. Maybe you've read books on simple living,
but never got around to doing anything to simplify your life.
Introducing a new calendar to help you simplify every day
This calendar is a monthly calendar with daily
ideas on simplifying. Now there is no need write up a plan to
create a saner, simpler life. You don't have to get your whole
life simplified at once. The calendar has specific, small daily
actions to take.
In January you can prepare for your year. March works on procrastination,
decluttering and family communication. July
has ideas on staying cool, parenting, money and fun. In August we
plan for school.
- Reminders to plan certain events coming up
- Decluttering and organizing
- Simple living questions to answer
- Getting ready for the holidays
- Ideas on taking care of your health and relationships
- Work, e-mail and paper
- Meals and money
- Ideas for relaxing and self care
- Longer messages on things like cleaning out your closet, summer
fun ideas, finding your purpose
And I have included Dec 2004 and 2005,
so you can start preparing for this holiday season.
You can get a taste of the calendar by seeing part of January
The calendar comes as a PDF, that you are welcome
to print. They print beautifully so you could hang it on your
wall or even punch holes to thread ribbon through to give as a