October 2002 Newsletter
-Do not wish to be anything but what you
are and try to be that perfectly. -St. Francis De Sales
Sept 28, 2002
Welcome to Encouraging Words monthly newsletter. This
FREE newsletter is designed to encourage you in creating
a life so joyful and authentic, you radiate. Please pass
it along to friends you would like to inspire.
Did you get a chunk of things done off your procrastination
list last month? I bet you have a lot more energy now! Keep
going on that list this month.
This month is my birthday, so every October I get the urge
to evaluate my life. See what is working. Decide if I am
living how I want to live. Here are some questions to help
you with your own evaluation:
- Where do I see myself in the next
- What am I passionate about in my life right now?
- Am I living by my values? Is there any place I am not
- Are my needs being met? Am I meeting the
needs of those close to me?
- What are my strengths? Am
I using them?
- Am I doing the best of my ability or is
there a place I need to raise my standards?
- How are my
boundaries with others? Do I often feel taken advantage
- Is my daily routine helping me or boring me? Is there
anything I want to add or take away from my routine?
What is standing in my way of doing my dream? What can I
do about it?
- What am I tolerating in my life that is
draining my energy?
Take Action: Ask your evaluation questions. Review
your answers and decide what actions you want to take. Remember,
you are creating YOUR life, not someone else's.
If you need help coming up
with an action plan, e-mail me for a free e-coaching session
Self-Care Tips for October:
Visit a toy store
· Watch a sunset or sunrise
· Get a manicure
or do your own nails
· Spend a day in your pajamas
not back who is bound to a star." -Leonardo DeVinci
Ideas for October:
· Take a fall walk in the woods with
· Spend the night at a hotel with your spouse
or by yourself
· Buy or make someone their favorite food
· Go to a concert or a play with a friend
one happiness in life, to love and be loved." -George Sand
I encourage you this month to be thankful for what you
have, to enjoy those around you and to be honest with yourself.
Written by Life and Career Coach, Beth Dargis
Past issues are available at the newsletter section of the
Copyright (c) 2002 Beth Dargis, Zeeland, Michigan. All
Permission is granted to reproduce, copy or distribute
this e- letter so long as this copyright notice and full
information attributing Beth Dargis is attached.
Back to Encouraging Words Newsletter
© 2002 Beth Dargis
| Zeeland, MI |
All rights reserved.