OCTOBER 2002 NEWSLETTER
-Do not wish to be anything but what you are and
try to be that perfectly. -St. Francis De Sales
Sept 28, 2002
Welcome to Encouraging Words monthly newsletter. This FREE newsletter
is designed to encourage you in creating a life so joyful and
authentic, you radiate. Please pass it along to friends you would
like to inspire.
Did you get a chunk of things done off your procrastination list
last month? I bet you have a lot more energy now! Keep going on
that list this month.
This month is my birthday, so every October I get the urge to
evaluate my life. See what is working. Decide if I am living how
I want to live. Here are some questions to help you with your
- Where do I see myself in the next year?
- What am I passionate about in my life right now?
- Am I living by my values? Is there any place I am not in integrity?
- Are my needs being met? Am I meeting the needs of those close
- What are my strengths? Am I using them?
- Am I doing the best of my ability or is there a place I need
to raise my standards?
- How are my boundaries with others? Do I often feel taken advantage
- Is my daily routine helping me or boring me? Is there anything
I want to add or take away from my routine?
- What is standing in my way of doing my dream? What can I
do about it?
- What am I tolerating in my life that is draining my energy?
Take Action: Ask your evaluation questions. Review your
answers and decide what actions you want to take. Remember, you
are creating YOUR life, not someone else's.
If you need help coming up with an action plan, e-mail me for
a free e-coaching session at email@example.com.
Self-Care Tips for October:
· Visit a toy store
· Watch a sunset or sunrise
· Get a manicure or do your own nails
· Spend a day in your pajamas
"He turns not back who is bound to a star." -Leonardo DeVinci
Relationship Ideas for October:
· Take a fall walk in the woods with your family
· Spend the night at a hotel with your spouse or by yourself
· Buy or make someone their favorite food
· Go to a concert or a play with a friend
"There's only one happiness in life, to love and be loved." -George
I encourage you this month to be thankful for what you have,
to enjoy those around you and to be honest with yourself.
Contact Beth Dargis
I coach stressed-out people looking for peace, balance and purpose.
For more information on Encouraging Coach programs, private coaching
with Beth, media opportunities, or inviting Beth Dargis to speak
to your company or organization, please contact Beth at
articles for your web site or e-zine: Feel
free to use these articles on your website and newsletters as
long as the footer is included. Permission is granted to reproduce,
copy or distribute this e-letter so long as this copyright notice
and full information attributing Beth Dargis is attached.
Back to Archives
To subscribe send a blank email to: firstname.lastname@example.orgTo
unsubscribe send a blank email to: email@example.com